All times are listed in the Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Saturday, March 13
- 12:00pm — Opening prayer & welcome
- 12:15pm — Introductions (in small groups)
- 12:35pm — Session 1: Your Unique Response (Mary Long)
- 1:05pm — Session 2: Your Ongoing Response (Anna Kallis)
- 1:30pm — Break
- 2:20pm — Small Group Discussion
- 2:50pm — Networking with the Alumni Community
- 3:20pm — Break
- 3:30pm — Alumni Advisory Board
- 3:40pm — Session 3: Christ’s Call (Fr. Nicholas Belcher)
- 4:00pm — Small Groups Discussion
- 4:30pm — Break
- 7:30pm — Small Compline
- 8:00pm — Trivia
- 9:00pm — Devotionals
- Sunday, March 14
- 2:30pm — Coffee (half) Hour
- 3:00pm — Session 4: Love God with Heart, Soul, Strength, & Mind (Dr. Ann Bezzerides)
- 3:20pm — Session 5: Love Your Neighbor as Yourself (Fr. Michael Tishel)
- 3:50pm — Break
- 4:00pm — Q&A with Directors
- 4:45pm — Closing Prayer
Registration Fee: $35
Registration fee can be paid online through Paypal on our registration form below or by check written out to “Hellenic College Inc.” with “CrossRoad Alumni Retreat” in the memo line and mailed to: CrossRoad 50 Goddard Ave. Brookline, MA 02445
Full/partial scholarships available. Please email us at email@example.com if you’d like to request a scholarship.
Please join us for the 14th annual CrossRoad Alumni Retreat the weekend of March 13-14, 2021! We invite CrossRoad Alumni of ALL AGES to participate in what promises to be a beautiful weekend of prayer, fellowship, and learning.
As we continue to navigate the uncertainties of a COVID-19 world, we will be hosting our Alumni Retreat virtually this year. This decision is rooted in love for all of you, and love for all our neighbors. While this might be disappointing for you as so many aspects of your lives are now online, we are bringing the collective wisdom of ALL your CrossRoad Directors to this virtual retreat to make it an incredible weekend!
Join us in reflection as we navigate the profound tension between despair and joy through talks with your directors, fellowship with other alums through small groups and devos, time for personal reflection and prayer, and an evening of fun with trivia! A more detailed schedule will be coming soon but in the meantime, please reserve the times listed above for the retreat.
Our best hope is that we can foster a spirit of fellowship and connection online. In order to do so we ask for three things:
- Use the video feature of the app so that we can see your beautiful faces (if you have access to a device that has a camera)
- Pull out your CrossRoad journal for notes and reflection!
- Be present!! It can be so easy to get distracted when we’re on our computers with text messages, scrolling on social media, checking emails, etc. but in order for this to work we are asking that everyone bring their full selves to the community.
On this page you’ll see the schedule for the virtual alumni retreat! Once you sign up, we’ll email you the link to download the Zoom video-conference app that we’ll be hosting the retreat through!